For the dirty treatment of die-cast aluminum surface, some common methods can be adopted as follows:
Mechanical decontamination method: Use mechanical equipment, such as grinding wheels, brushes, sandblasting machines, etc., to remove dirt and oxide layers on the aluminum surface. This method has lower cost, but lower efficiency, and at the same time has a certain damage effect on the aluminum surface.
Chemical cleaning method: It can be cleaned with alkaline solutions such as sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide, and copper hydroxide, or acidic solutions such as sulfuric acid, nitric acid, and chromic acid. This method has a better cleaning effect, but it needs to be operated by professionals, pay attention to safety, and at the same time prevent corrosion on the aluminum surface.
Electrochemical treatment method: use electrochemical reaction to clean the dirt on the aluminum surface. This method has a good cleaning effect and less damage to the aluminum surface, but the cost is high, professional equipment is required, and neutralization treatment is required to protect the aluminum surface.
Surface coating method: Use some surface coating materials (such as antifouling paint, antirust paint, etc.) to cover the aluminum surface to achieve a cleaning effect. This method can prevent the aluminum surface from being polluted again, but it needs to change the coating regularly, and it will also have a certain impact on the aluminum surface.
Magnetic polishing machine to remove burrs, batch processing, no damage to the workpiece
Die-cast aluminum has the characteristics of high quality, light weight, high strength, corrosion resistance, good thermal conductivity, and strong processing performance, so it has a wide range of uses. The following are some application areas of die cast aluminum:
1. Automobile manufacturing: engine cylinder head, transmission case, crankcase, steering gear, brake, suspension rod and other components made of die-casting aluminum can effectively reduce the weight of the car and improve vehicle performance and fuel economy.
2. Electronic appliances: electronic housings, radiators, heat conduction plates and other products made of die-cast aluminum can effectively dissipate heat, and have good corrosion resistance and electrical conductivity.
Aluminum parts polishing machine, the dead corners of irregular parts can be polished and cleaned
3. Machinery manufacturing: mechanical parts, robot parts, alumina porcelain products and other products made of die-casting aluminum can be widely used in machine tools, communications, petrochemical, construction and medical equipment and other fields.
4. Military manufacturing: Rocket engines, missile parts, shock wave absorbers, armored vehicle floors and other products made of die-cast aluminum can be used in the military field.
5. Sports equipment: bicycle frames, golf club heads, fishing rod heads and other products made of die-cast aluminum are lighter and stronger than traditional materials, so they are widely used.
6. Home decoration: doors and windows, furniture accessories, lighting fixtures and other products made of die-cast aluminum are beautiful, practical and durable, and are deeply loved by consumers.